Hello Lovelies :D
I'm a HUGE Joss Stone Fan...and I'm here to spread the love and peace about music I love because I can :)
I'm a little bit crazy lol but I'm nice enough, and my best friend is blogging here and I wanted to join her. So I had to think...what am I passionate about??? Music first and foremost, and Joss Stone lol!
So hey...mostly my blogs will be babbling on about Joss, and personal stuff I feel about her music, but I will be posting about other music too :)
Hope you like reading...if you are lol :P
xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxox
Sunday, 25 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey babes, i like your blog lol, is nice to have someone to natter on here with:)
ReplyDeletesoph we need to get you afternoon tea with joss!and i think you should put the mr wankerman vid on here lmao loves you xxxxxx
and lol your album of the month will always be joss stone!!!!!:)
ReplyDeletehahaha I will put Mr Wankerman on here soon love promise :D
ReplyDeleteNo...it will be until December though hahahaha lol but it will change hahaha :P
love you
xoxoxoxox